atw: Sydney contract; 3 weeks; RoboHelp X5 project

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:24:12 +1000

Hi austechies,

I'm looking for someone who still knows how to use RoboHelp X5 for a
short-term contract in Alexandria (not far from the Sydney CBD). The domain
is HR software (mainly timesheeting and the like). You need to be able to
edit raw RoboHelp files, add styles, create a ToC and index, and generate
web help (with some embedded Flash files). No context-sensitivity is needed
at this stage. Training in the HR software to be will be provided. Start
ASAP.

Give me a call or shoot me your CV if you are interested.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd