atw: Shauna Kelly

  • From: "Suzy Davis" <suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:52:19 +1100

Hi there

Some sad news.

I'm just letting you know that I found out recently that Shauna Kelly, Word
MVP (www.shaunakelly.com), that I'm sure you all know of and have possibly
been helped out by now and again, if not personally via her website, passed
away peacefully on Wednesday November 16, 2011 after a long battle with
ovarian cancer.

A request from her website states "If her words, thoughts or pictures have
helped you, or made money for you, then please consider making a donation in
her name to the Women's Cancer Foundation
http://www.womenscancerfoundation.org.au/";

Regards Suzy

Suzy Davis
Microsoft Word Templates, Apps for Microsoft Office

& Documentation Projects
 <http://www.appsforoffice.com/>

 <http://au.linkedin.com/pub/suzy-davis/6/5ba/4b1>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apps-for-Office/136256423063414>