atw: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED Anagrams

  • From: "Silcock, Howard DR" <Howard.Silcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austechwriter (E-mail)" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:46:50 +1000

Well, I know it's not Friday any more, but for anyone who wants to idle away
some time, here are some anagrams of names of people on this list. I haven't
got your permission to use your names this way, so I'd better apologise in
advance in case anyone takes offence. Of course, they aren't intended in any
way as reflections on the people involved - just a bit of fun. (Oh yes, I
should add that there's one person who gets two anagrams. To him that hath
shall be given.)

A lethargic man
Alarming cheat
Ant appeared
Child was crook
Deviate ranter
Heroine jabs well
I'm the radical
Let foul Nazi blether
Little mega retch
Slithery - better in nick
Try girdle now

Thanks to Terry D, who suggested the idea by including a couple of anagrams
in his signature a few days ago. (Blame me though, not him!)
I'll post the answers in a couple of days - unless someone begs me not to.

      Howard Silcock

         Howard L. Silcock
              Technical Writer, EMS Program
               Information Systems Division