atw: RoboHelp vs HDK?

  • From: Anna Tedborn <AnnaT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:56:14 +1000

We're considering leaving WebWorks behind and acquire another Help
application. From what we've heard our options seems to be between RoboHelp
and HDK, of which we know absolutely nothing of either.

We use FrameMaker for word processing and we need the output to be one
single file.

Any thoughts anyone?

Warm regards
Anna
--
Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.