atw: Restricting Access to an Excel spreadsheet

  • From: "Gillies, Sascha" <Sascha.Gillies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austechwriter@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:12:42 +1000

Hi,

I want to restrict access to an Excel spreadsheet of usernames and =
passwords.
Is there an option in Excel to do this? I was thinking along the lines =
of a password to allow access?
Am I missing something obvious?

> Sascha Gillies
> Technical Writer
        Unisys
      Imagine it. Done.

        THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE =
PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. =
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the =
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.=20