atw: Re: word and phrases to use, or maybe not

  • From: MHT <runfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 15:55:57 -0600

Interesting to see waterboarding on the list. No doubt there are several well placed folks of the political persuasion who wish that word would just magically disappear from our vocabulary and conscience. I can testify with some experience, that having nearly drowned myself experimenting with a netti pot for the first time, I would last about 2 seconds on a waterboard before I would make up any story that they wanted to hear and sell out friends, family and even the family dog.

Mary