atw: Re: in's or ins' or ins [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: Howard.Silcock@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:16:51 +1100

I didn't want to get involved in this discussion as I think others have
said everything that needed to be said (as well as plenty that would have
been better left unsaid).

Everything, that is, except for one thing: the word is actually spelled
'chagrined'.

One day you may need to know that ... good question for a trivia quiz,
maybe?

Howard

peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
15/01/2008 09:46 AM
Please respond to
austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
atw: Re: in's or ins' or ins [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Um, you mean "chagrinned"?

Um,  bit slow this morning, are we ?   Slugish ?