atw: Re: google and atw

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 11:58:13 +1100

Yes indeed, Rafael (M)

Our postings to this list have always been stored in and available at //www.freelists.org/archives/austechwriter/

It means that, if you have only just joined or need to revisit a lost posting, you can search for it there.

So everything (except our E-mail addresses, which protects us from Spammers) is a matter of global and searchable public record.

Like diamonds, E-mail is forever and often just as cutting.

Cheers,

Micky G.

Michael Granat
Write Ideas
www.writeideas.com.au
http://www.alliance.org.au/freelancers/journalists/write_ideas/details/
mailto:writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20 Years of Write Ideas!

At 13:47 5/01/2008, you wrote:

Hi All

I found out by coincindence that the messages of this group can be googled, i.e. that what we write here is accessible to the world. I wasn't aware of this, I wonder if everybody else is...

Cheers

Rafi

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:46