atw: Re: Thanx all: The Queen's English? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "Hope, Debbie " <Debbie.Hope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:39:46 +1000

I agree
methinks we have been ripped off badly
~~~Debbie~~~

________________________________

From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Howard.Silcock@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 21 May 2007 2:38 PM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: Thanx all: The Queen's English? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

You mean, we don't get to see the end product?

Boo! What a let-down!

Howard
(on behalf of all the lurkers)

"Deborah Cross" <Deborah.Cross@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

21/05/2007 02:02 PM
Please respond to
austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
atw: Thanx all: The Queen's English?
Topic

TRIM File Ref

Thank you all for the education.  The request has now been fulfilled.
Thanx to Susy North and Peter G Martin who provided me with some text
which will suit my purposes.

Deborah :0)
with "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

This communication may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material of KAZ Group Pty Ltd ABN 25 002 124 405 and its related bodies
corporate.  It may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.  If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use, save or
rely on this communication and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail
to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and
your reply.