atw: Re: Telcos et al

  • From: "Slinka" <slinka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:19:24 +1100

Of course, legally they would have to pay if you claimed, and they are in
breach of industry standards if they cancel an insurance policy without
informing the holder.

This should be publicised in case others are  trying to claim.... it would
help their case.

I would contact the directors of the company and ask for a year's free
insurance.

  _____