atw: Re: Sydney-based training role

  • From: "Ted Mooney" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:17:45 +1000

Hi Everyone,

There's a slight change to a role I advertised recently:

I'm trying to fill the following training role with a Sydney-based company.
It's a 6 month contract at this stage.

The candidate will be required to:

*       Develop Instructor Led Training materials and Quick Reference Guides

*       Have some experience designing Sales Training
*       Have experience designing training for the Salesforce CRM (or a
similar CRM application)
*       Work on a range of content areas (the content not necessarily
technical)
*       Have at least 3 years training design experience
*       Possess MS Word and PowerPoint skills
*       Work at North Ryde (parking available)
*       Start in the next few weeks

The rate is negotiable depending on experience. If you're interested and
would like to apply please contact me via email (details below).

Cheers,

Ted Mooney

CyberNet Consulting Pty Ltd

Em: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx