atw: Re: Sydney technical communicators group - free lunch and presentation, Wed 4 May

  • From: "Christine Kent" <cmkentau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:44:58 +1000

I wish I was in Sydney for this.  I can get value out of LinkedIn, and get
value out of Facebook, but I cannot get any value at all from Twitter.  I
know others do but it is beyond my grasp currently. not that I have studied
it to work out how to use it effectively.

I checked out your blog, and didn't understand it.  I am on Twitter, and am
more than happy to tweet you, but I have no idea what a hash tag is and how
to use it.

So what about doing some nice summary of tricks to make Twitter useful? Or
even doing some kind of on-line "class" to  teach us how to use it?

Christine