atw: Re: Strange floating table in Word

  • From: "Fullerton, Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:02:30 +1100

Thanks Daryl, I'm going to check that out - the doc is source controlled =
(I usually check in a couple of times a day, to reduce =
corruption-induced rework) (oh, and for access for the people who are =
unfortunately forced to depend on a document which remains in draft due =
to circumstances beyond my control) - I like to know how these things =
get started.

I do have a macro for formatting our tables (there are hundreds of the =
little buggers in any document) - but it doesn't cover every =
eventuality, such as a "no frames" setting on the styles!