atw: Re: Short-term contract in Canberra

  • From: "Anna Windebank" <anna.windebank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:27:25 +1100

hehe.  I agree Roy.  But for those of you who may be interested but have
read my email and thought this may involve not sleeping or eating for the
next few weeks (!), I think they're hoping to get at least a framework of a
manual in place by the go-live date, rather than the entire documentation,
with a view to an in-depth manual and user guide being completed over the
next few weeks by the same individual.
The system is not overly complex but is an interesting one, and they will
also be looking for some guidance from the person coming on board regarding
timescales to completion of documentation etc.
Cheers
Anna