atw: Re: Release notes template questions.

  • From: "Slinka" <slinka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 04:38:07 +1100

You need to determine whether there are standard elements that need to be
documented for every release.

For example business drivers:

Eg: this is to improve our ability to verify and audit certain types of
input from external entities.

Or : this is to enable a certain business process to occur

Or: this is to enable appropriate storage of certain information

Another example is channels:

eg this is to support IVR or B2B transactions

or :this is to improve queuing and re-routing of calls in peak times

These things can often be categorized, if the business is known.

Comment fields describing how to fill in the template can be overwritten.

  _____