atw: Re: ReWorx revisited.

  • From: "Aleksandra M. Banas" <ambanas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:35:03 +0930

Hi Carole,
The background colour in the "main" (content) frame can be changed =
during the 'set window layout' stage of the Reworx conversion. Right =
click on the "main" frame in step 2, select "Properties" and modify the =
background colour in the "Background" tab.=20
Hope this helps.
Aleksandra

Aleks Banas
MAXEN Pty Ltd.
Phone: +61 (08) 8231 7900
Fax: +61 (08) 8231 3766
<http://www.maxen.com.au/> =20
Disclaimer
This message contains privileged and/or confidential information =
intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby =
notified that you must not disseminate, re-transmit, copy or take any =
action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, =
please notify MAXEN immediately, and delete this email from your system.
Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's =
responsibility. Any views expressed in this message are those of the =
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to =
be the views of the MAXEN Pty Ltd. We do not guarantee that this =
material is free from viruses or any other defects