atw: Re: Proofreader

  • From: "Jasmine Andrews" <jasminethetrainer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:18:36 +1100

The NSW Writers Centre runs an eight-week course in Editing & Proofreading.
It attracts people wanting to get a start in freelance editing, and are
often keen to take on work to get started. I did the course earlier this
year and many participants were English teachers looking for a hobby that
pays.

The Writers Centre <http://www.nswwriterscentre.org.au> produces a magazine
and a weekly email newsletter where you could advertise.

Jasmine