atw: Re: PowerPoint tips

  • From: "Matilda Reich" <matildar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:59:48 +1100

Craig,
Indeed....I think it's a great idea to offer tips. I just dont have any
right now as I am playing catch-up with PC proficiencies.  I have been
collecting all the tips on atw since I joined the list by cut and pasting to
Word docs under subject heading.

By the way if anyone does offer themselves as the Tips Keeper (re Janet
Taylor's email) I have a bunch of them since February 2004. Earlier than
that will have to be sourced from archives.
A much appreciated suggestion, Craig, and dont be discouraged if tips seem
to be coming form the same three people.  I hope to be in a position to
offer tips in the not too distant future.  I've just started a Grad Dip and
am surprised at the amount of work involved which is keeping me out of
mischief.

regards,
Matilda Reich