atw: Re: Organisation Charts vs Organisational Charts (O.T.)

  • From: Peter Martin <peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:26:56 +1000

Write Ideas:
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:43:27 +1000,  you wrote:
> Obviously, Peter (M)...
> You are quite impunetrable.
>

> Plus, any more puns and I'mintrouble.
>
> It is unfair to inflict this on the many
> punultimate professionals on this list.
>
> Phone if you must and we will work this out mano-a-mano.
>

> Shall we say loaded handpuns at ten pesos? Adjudicated by se=F1or Finger?
>
> At 14:10 4/06/2008, you wrote:
>> <snip>
>> Not so.   This is really not the tooth.
>> <snippety>
>> I think these days that's an axed dental sin, Micky. <snuppety>
>> He ??  He??   I'm sure I heard a shout about not being any-male !
>>
>> --Peter M
>> <snoo>

SNIPPETY ?
Who are you calling SNIPPETY ?

You talkin'  to me ?   You TALKIN' to ME ?   Are YOU talking to ME ?  RU=
 torking to me ? rutalkin?

Hurt, you say ?   You're Hurt and you talk Pesos ?   You talkin' Pesos to ME=
 ?  Your Pesos and up one deNiro, sirrah !  Lots of dineros!!!

SNOG ?
A pox on your snogs !!
SNARL!

--Peter M