atw: Re: New consideration when applying for a job

  • From: Bob Trussler <bob.trussler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:19:18 +1000

The city have since removed that request, due to the negative response.

I remember, many years ago, being approached by a life insurance salesman
who wanted me to sign a form where I gave my permission for him to ask
anyone anything about me, including all medical records.
I told him to ask me the questions and I would consider each request.
He gave up on me and moved on.

Bob T

2009/6/24 Allan Charlton <allancharlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Here's something new for jobseekers.
> The city of Bozeman, Montana, is asking job applicants to provide user
> names and passwords for any social networking sites they use.  Check it out:
> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/career/?p=922&tag=nl.e101
>
> Allan

> austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob Trussler