atw: Re: Name of a good free Internet security program

  • From: Caz.H <cazhart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:46:43 +1100

I use the free version of Zone Alarm (still the best product, and easy to
use, the professional version is not so easy).

I also use CC Cleaner, which is ostensibly free, but make a donation to keep
up to date.  Again, best product of it's kind and not only dead easy to use,
but takes barely minutes to run, which is a bonus.

Finally, Spyware Doctor, which at around a dollar a week is absolutely
reliable and does the job beautifully.

I've been using all three products for more than three years and barely
notice they're there.  Don't need anything else.

FYI
Carolyn

--
Carolyn Hart