atw: Re: Help with an Excel graph

  • From: LIVERANI Petra <Petra.LIVERANI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:07:17 +1000

Hi Bruce,

I have to say that Howard's method strikes me as faster but regardless it's
more sustainable - what about when you change the data?

Regards,
Petra

Petra Liverani
Technical Writer / UX Designer
petra_liverani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:petra_liverani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Transport Management Centre
Transport NSW
25 Garden St, Eveleigh  NSW   2015 | PO Box 1625, Strawberry Hills   NSW   2012
P: 8396 1617 | F: 8396 7950 | X: 81617