atw: Re: Hello, a 3D graphic software question for people.

  • From: "Paul Brice" <brice.paul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:11:50 +1000

I use one that's free - it's called emachineshop. Go to www.emachineshop.com
.

It might not do what you want, but it's actually good software...and it's
free.

Turbocad is, I'm sorry to say, a tinkertoy. I've used all kinds of CAD
programs over the years, and Turbocad is the worst, in my opinion.

If you need really powerful design capability - interfacing with CNC
machines, advanced design modelling etc, something like Pro/Engineer is the
way to go.

PB