atw: Re: Do you "sort a column" or "sort the data in a column" ?

  • From: Eric Lee <ericylee80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:49:31 +0530

Hi,

Thank you so much for all the useful information you shared.
After reading all the suggestions, I am kind of  inclined towards using
"sorting data in the columns"...I noticed that some of our existing
documents tend to have "sorting data in the columns" ..So I am sticking with
that, for now..

Thanks again for your help..

Regards,
Eric