atw: Re: Detrain? on behalf of Richard Bell

  • From: mkofler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:23:17 +0800

I'm sending this on behalf of Richard who gets those annoying =20 thingies
when he posts... so all de-comments are his and I de-claim any responsibility
for them. Except for de-following, as no-one as said it yet... "It's deplane,
it's deplane..."
I like "Captain Stubing, the passengers are de-enboatened..."

Following is Richards post: