atw: Re: Deceptively simple Web site with amazing GPS functionality.

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <adslyy5g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:51:38 +1000

> Almost more amazing than 25 bucks for a slab of rather nice lager.

<Shudders>

When you can buy the real deal for $5.00 more? I'm laughing, I like Tooheys
Red and its always on special. I usually only pay $25 / slab for proper
branded brew.

Payless beer - crikey what's next. Still, I suppose if you drink enough of
em they might make the Aldi beans and Aldi bread almost palatable. :-)

Steve