atw: Re: Blogs and Tweets?

  • From: Lana Brindley <lanabrindley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:24:28 +1000

DMN communications is a great tech writing blog. They gave a list of top ten
open source technical writers on the web last year. My name's on there :)

http://www.dmncommunications.com/weblog/?p=1518

On 12 September 2010 20:29, Robert Levy <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just suddenly wondering whether people on this list use Twitter and/or
> maintain web sites about tech comm? Is there a list set up somewhere (or
> should there be) of people on this list who do those things?
>
> Or maybe even a list of Australian-based people doing those things?
>
> Thanks!
>
> rob**************************************************
> To view the austechwriter archives, go to
> www.freelists.org/archives/austechwriter

> "unsubscribe" in the Subject field (without quotes).
>
> To manage your subscription (e.g., set and unset DIGEST and VACATION modes)
> go to www.freelists.org/list/austechwriter

> austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers! Lana

In real life, unlike in Shakespeare, the sweetness of the rose depends upon
the name it bears. Things are not only what they are. They are, in very
important respects, what they seem to be.
  - Hubert H. Humphrey <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1387.html>

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.