atw: Re: Anyone know whether RepubliCorp is still around

  • From: LIVERANI Petra <Petra_LIVERANI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:49:11 +1000

Hi Geoffrey,

As I recall, I downloaded an XDK upgrade a couple of years ago via the Virtual
Media website contact page (http://www.vmtech.com/about_us.htm ). There seems
to be no mention of Author 2 on this website but perhaps you can find out more
by emailing the support addresses. The email giving download details was from
www.element5.com<http://www.element5.com/> but doubt that will help you.

Regards,
Petra

Petra Liverani
Technical Writer / UX Designer
petra_liverani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:petra_liverani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Transport Management Centre
Transport NSW
25 Garden St, Eveleigh  NSW   2015 | PO Box 1625, Strawberry Hills   NSW   2012
P: 8396 1617 | F: 8396 7950 | X: 81617