atw: Qld Tech Writers Meeting - Wednesday 6 February 2008

  • From: Hamish Blunck <hamishblunck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: qldtechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, austechwriter <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 04:09:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone

Looking for a New Year Job?  Need some inspiration to get back into work after
the Christmas break? Want to expand your professional network? Then come along
to the next Qld Tech Writers Meeting.  Details are:

Date: Wednesday, 6 February 2008
Time: 5:30pm
Where: Rush Lounge, Post Office Square (we have the space at the Queen Street
end of the bar reserved)
RSVP: Wednesday 30 January 2008 to this address or
qldtechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are also looking for sponsorship for the event. So if your company is
willing to sponsor this event, please drop me a line (the budget is typically
below $100).

Look forward to seeing you there.

Hamish and Jared

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail