atw: Print to multiple page sizes in Distiller?

  • From: "Naomi Kramer" <nkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:57:33 +1000

I have a number of documents needing to be turned into PDFs,
complete with intra-document links, in both A4 and Letter page sizes.
Now theoretically, to my way of thinking, I should be able to use a
single Word document and save it as either an A4- or Letter-sized
PDF document.  But for the life of me I can't.  I can set the 'Default
page size' in Distiller but this doesn't modify the end result.

I'm using Distiller 5.0 with Word 2000.  Any suggestions?  Will a newer
version of Distiller fix the problem?  Help? :)

- Naomi