atw: Policy and procedure writers

  • From: "Systemik Solutions Pty Ltd" <iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:16:16 +1000

Dear List,

We have a current requirement for contract policy and procedure writers to
work on an interesting contract with a Federal Government department.  You
would be working with our team of experienced writers, rewriting existing
policy content to best web standards.  As with all our projects we will also
provide project management.

Full time preferable, but 3-4 days per week is also possible.  The work
needs necessarily to be undertaken on-site in Canberra albeit there might be
some flexibility for some offsite work. The contract is to start in October
(date negotiable) for up to 6 months.

Please let me know asap if you are interested and we can discuss details.
By all means pass this on to any of your tech writing colleagues who might
be interested.

Please contact me off list at iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Ian McCrabb