atw: OpenOffice.org demo at ASTC-Vic meeting 7 June

  • From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean05@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:09:01 +1000

I will be giving a talk and demonstration of OpenOffice.org at the ASTC (Vic) meeting on Thursday 7th June at Swinburne University in Hawthorn, room BA912. You can find the location in your Melways on map 45 F9 (enlargement on Map 581) or on the ASTC (Vic) site: http://www.astcvic.org.au/meetings.html#map

The doors open at 6:20pm and the talk starts promptly at 6:40pm.

Cost: ASTC (Vic) members free, Others $5.

This talk and demo will be similar to the one I gave at the ASTC(NSW) conference last October. I will have user guides and CDs for those who may want to buy them.

Hope to see some of you there!

Cheers, Jean