atw: Master/sub documents. Article in Words.

  • From: "Lewington, Warren J" <warren.lewington.ext@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:05:35 +1000

I started an article for Geoff's "Words" journal, but never completed the
requested edit changes required, as well as realising that I needed to test it
in Word 2007 to ensure what did and didn't work.

If Geoff is still interested, maybe I should dust it off and do the job
completely for 2003, 2007, and 2010, as well as the latest version of Mac for
Office as well.

If there is enough interest, and Geoff is happy, I'll do it and submit to
"Words" or I might just put it up for everyone to see.

Let me know...

Best Regards,

Warren Lewington
Technical Writer
Memcor Products

Siemens Ltd. Australia
Industry Sector
Water Technologies

15 Blackman Crescent
South Windsor NSW 2756

Tel: +61 (0) 2 4577-0869
Fax: +61 (0) 2 4577-0002
Email: warren.lewington.ext@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:warren.lewington.ext@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Internet: http://www.siemens.com/memcor

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential
information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please do not
duplicate or forward this e-mail message and immediately delete it from your
computer.

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this message in error please notify Siemens Ltd., ABN 98 004
347 880, or Siemens (NZ) Limited immediately.