atw: Instructional Designer required in Sydney for one month

  • From: "Lewington, Warren" <Warren.Lewington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:21:14 +1000

A technical writer with instructional design experience is required to fill in
a contract for about six weeks starting 22nd of August in Sydney.

The job is creating an online learning package for a client. It will involve
general understanding of software training material development.

No special technical writing tools have been mentioned.

Contact details (note NOT ME) are:
Veronica Riley.
V-Training (www.vtraining.com.au<http://www.vtraining.com.au>).
0438 261 777.

I have no association at all with this contact - I am just the messenger.

Warren Lewington
Technical Writer | Control Systems Delivery | Communications & Control Systems