atw: Final post: Questionnaire about the work habits of technical communicators

  • From: "Melanie G. Doulton" <mgdoulton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:51:27 +0530

 Final post: Questionnaire about the work habits of technical =
communicators

Hi,

This is the final repost of the questionnaire about the work habits of =
technical communicators. So far I&#8217;ve received over 650 responses. =
Thank you very much!

Raw results are available here:
http:= //www.my3q.com/view/viewSummary.phtml?questid=3D42029[1]

If you have not yet completed this questionnaire, please do so: http://w=
ww.my3q.com/home2/41/melaniedoulton/44975.phtml[2]

Note that the questionnaire will close on August 31, 2004.

Please forward this questionnaire to other technical communicators and = TC
mailing lists. Excuse the cross-posting.

Thank you,
Melanie Doulton
Senior Technical Communicator

--- Links ---