atw: File Paths

  • From: Suzy <SuzyDavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:30:49 -0500 (CDT)

OK - mildly curious now ...  Impressive rave.
I'll let you know if I give it a go.
regards
Suzy

It has been very reliable for me. No, it doesn't slow down the
computers I
have been using it on for nearly six years.

I am using it to track everything, from phone calls, task times,
meetings,
whatever. It is useful for all sorts of things. I would be a bit
lost
without it now, especially my invoicing. Incidentally, I went to
Journal
from a timesheet spreadsheet system, and it has proven to be very
efficient.
It does lovely searches and so on. Very efficient. I am also using
it over
Business contact manager, which fowls up MSSQL for everything else
you might
care to use...

Regards;
Warren