atw: Contract Melbourne-Based Opportunity - Quality Assurance role

  • From: "Ted Mooney" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:10:45 +1000

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to fill a quality assurance role with a leading global health
care consultancy (located in Melbourne). It's a part-time (2-3 days per
week), on-going role. You will need to have experience in an
advisory/auditing role, exposure to ISO9000 quality systems with highly
developed process improvement skills.

Details are:

*       Ensure that quality assurance systems meet ISO9000 requirements
*       Identify where processes are not being followed
*       Work closely with business units to improve business processes
*       Assist in the maintenance of data management systems to accurately
reflect activity
*       Conduct regular quality assurance meetings with key stakeholders
*       Assist in the integration of the global and local management systems
*       Have an understanding of how businesses operate within a regulated
and licensed environment
*       Rate will be negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
*       Located near North Melbourne
*       Role will start ASAP

If you're interested and would like to know more please contact me by phone
(see below) or email your reply to ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Ted Mooney

CyberNet Consulting Pty Ltd