atw: C133035533 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Creepy Automated Email Note

  • From: support@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:57:39 -0400

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We recognize your need for assistance on this issue. As we wish to
further assist you, please provide us your account number, email address
and a screenshot of the error message so that we may be able to check on
it. We will be waiting for your response so we could properly address
your concern.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

--
Sincerely,
Marian Cabanero

modes) go to www.freelists.org/list/austechwriter