atw: ASTC(NSW) meeting re accreditation tomorrow night...

  • From: Janet Taylor <jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:48:59 +1000

Hi!
Well, there's certainly been a lot of talk about accreditation!
I think getting together to discuss some things is often quicker and easier
than doing so by email - for those who live in Sydney, anyway.
Shall we try to get some forward movement on this subject at the meeting
tomorrow night?
Where? Sydney Mechanics School of Arts, Level 1, 280 Pitt Street, Sydney
(between Bathurst and Park Sts).

Time? 6.00 - 8.30pm

Cost? $15.00 for ASTC members who book and $20.00 for all others

How to book? email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx , voicemail 8250 7056 or fax 9252
0441 - and as soon as possible please.

Please let us know if you're coming, so we can organise sufficient
refreshments.

I look forward to seeing you ....

Janet Taylor