atw: [ANN] Invitation - June Brisbane Tech Writer gathering

  • From: Hamish Blunck <hamishblunck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:42:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to all
Brisbane Technical Writers

June is nearly upon
us and that means that the 2nd Brisbane Tech Writer get-together is coming
up.

The event is
scheduled for the 13th June (2nd Wednesday) and will be starting at 5.30pm and
going to 7.30pm (or later if we all feel like it). The event will be held at
Bubbles CBD in Albert Street, a quiet cafe with an upstairs area perfect for a
gathering such as ours. Bubbles serve light snacks to steaks and have a range
of
beers, wines, non-alcoholic beverages and coffee.

Please RSVP to
this address if you will be attending the function.

Looking forward to
catching up again soon.

Hamish and
Jared

**Request For
Catering**

For the inaugural
get-together Intec Billing sponsored the food but this time around we are
looking for another generous company that would be willing to meet the cost.
The
last event cost about $60 to cater for as a rough estimate but I would
recommend
securing about $100 budget just to be sure.

Bubbles CBD have a
website with a menu and prices http://www.bubblescbd.com.au. The menu
will be changing in June but you can use it to get an idea of
pricing.

For catering
purposes we would be expecting the same sort of numbers as last time (around 10
people).

If your organisation
is interested in meeting the catering expenses, please get in contact with me
directly via email so I can coordinate with you. If at all possible, a response
regarding catering by COB Friday 11th May would be excellent as we can get the
meeting particulars into the ASTC (NSW) newsletter for June.

Thankyou for your
help

Jared

**Request
End**

Switch to Yahoo!7 Mail: Transfer all your contacts and emails from Hotmail and
other providers to Yahoo!7 Mail.
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/trueswitch_info.html