atw: [ANN] Brisbane technical writing course: cheap seats

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:49:50 +1100

Hi austechies,

I've still got two places available in my technical writing course in
Brisbane on 24-25 November. If anyone is interested, you can have a place
for $250 (GST inclusive), but you'll need to let me know before CoB on
Wednesday 19 November.

The course is a distillation of the 'Technical writing and editing' course I
teach each year at Melbourne University (English Department, School of
Culture and Communication). A list of the topics covered (some in more
detail than others) can be found at
<http://www.abelard.com.au/tw_course_details.pdf>
http://www.abelard.com.au/tw_course_details.pdf.

The course will be held in the Brisbane CBD (Sebel Suites, Charlotte
Street), and the cost includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a
260-page training workbook.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant