atw: 2 x contract opportunities in Melbourne

  • From: "Anna Windebank" <anna.windebank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:42:03 +1000

Hi everyone,
I have 2 x 6 week contracts in Melbourne commencing in a week or so.  They
may extend beyond 6 weeks but that will be the initial term.

Position Description:

*       Work closely with Training Manager and Business Analysts developing
End User Training and Documentation for LAN/WAN Desktop Deployment
*       Develop training material for an overview of LAN/WAN Desktop upgrade
and related business processes
*       Note: Training will be conducted in auditorium style presentations,
no classroom training
*       Work with other stakeholders including SMEs and Site Champions to
ensure that the relevant End User Training and Documentation materials are
transitioned to the production environment and relevant owners.
*       For materials developed, facilitate the sign-off process with
Business representatives.

Work environment:

*       The core project team is based in Melbourne and you will report
directly to the Training Manager

Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:

*       Ideally Windows XP and Windows NT4.0
*       Strong Microsoft office skills in particular, Access, Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio
*       Effective in ensuring the delivery of the various activities
highlighted above.
*       Practical experience in working with a Training and Development team
for a corporate wide initiative in large, complex organisations.
*       Well developed documentation skills, writing and verbal
communication skills.
*       Demonstrated capacity to meet project deadlines.

If you are interested and available, please contact me or my colleague Mark
Loft (ccd to this email) asap.

Regards
Anna
Anna Windebank, General Manager, VIC Branch
Direct Line: + 61 3 8640 8209
Tel: +61 3 9649 7177; Fax: +61 3 9649 7011
www.pegasus-it.com.au
Level 11, 470 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
PO Box 514 Collins St West, Melbourne, VIC, 8007
Please note that by using any information in this document you agree to be
bound by the standard terms/contractual conditions of Pegasus IT Consulting
Pty Ltd, which are available from our office on request. You may call and
arrange for same to be faxed/mailed to you. You agree that if you do employ
or arrange employment/engagement for any candidate(s) supplied in this
document that you have entered a contractual agreement with Pegasus IT
Consulting Pty Ltd and are bound by their standard terms and conditions,
including the obligation to pay their standard fee(s). You agree not to
divulge any information contained in this document to any other person(s)
without the express written consent of Pegasus IT Consulting Pty Ltd.
Any information that you supply to us will be used in accordance with our
privacy policy, a copy of which is available at
www.pegasus-it.com.au/Templates/privacy.htm.  If you wish to remove your
address from our mailing list, please go to
www.pegasus-it.com.au/unsubscribe

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat