[audio-pals] Re: wednesday

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:38:12 -0400

Just here recently I have started eating fish. I have eaten Talapia and Salmon.
I tried fried catfish the other day, but I am not a fan. It was too greasy for
me. Prior to this year I have always let the fact that school fish is horrible
rule out any other fish. I have loved shrimp for many years now though. I have
tried another fish fried as well, but after a little bit the grease starts
getting to me so I much prefer the fish grilled or baked.