[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:25:39 -0400

I will keep praying!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 5:18 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi all

What a shame. Hopefully I can get my hard drive installed tonight or tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers if you all will. We have our official home study beginning on Wednesday. The lady that Amanda spoke with said they would do at least 3 different home studies. He has promoted us to other people, but not yet to our faces. We have now been promoted to dad and mom in his eyes. The case worker was here today and she also referred to Amanda as mom. Amanda's sister continues to try and break the court order and get us to tell him things when her name is not even supposed to leave our lips in his presence. She is getting bent out of shape when Amanda tells her we have things handled.

Date: Friday, April 18, 2014, 9:57 AM

Hi BethAnn, and the same to you and
your family.

Glad to see you can post through the list too.

Now we can fill your sister’s e-mail box.

wrote:

> Subject: [audio-pals] hi all

---

---