[audio-pals] Re: calling from scotland

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:44:26 -0700

Hi Jamie,

Here where I live, it's going to be very hot this weekend, 95 degrees or so.
We aren't used to getting those high temperatures very often, so I plan on
staying in with the air conditioning!

I hope the weather is cooler in Scotland!
BethAnn

On Friday, July 11, 2014 11:37 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow funeral house…we are no longer on life support *LOL*. I guess we better
pick up the traffic around here and make like Lazarus.