[audio-pals] Re: Week in Review

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:41:46 -0400

Hi Josh, it sounds like lm had a great time. Chucky Cheese is cute and fun even for adults. I do believe Bethie and I would take the boys to Showbiz Pizza years ago. I used to shoot the teeth out of the clowns mouth without even being able to see the teeth! There were cute dancing characters that would sing Elvis! Ah the good ole days! Bet he had fun at the zoo. I hope Amanda is not hurt and is feeling better now. Have a great rest of the summer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>