[audio-pals] Today

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 18:40:49 -0400

This past week and today was a rough day. This past week I have been
studying for a purely essay based exam. The professor provided no study
guide. It seemed like over half of us were lost completely. I went in to
take the exam, most exams I can finish in an hour or less. This exam I
started at 9:30 and finished at 11:28 this morning. Then I came home and had
to take 2 online quizzes. The good news is I can relax the rest of the
evening until tomorrow comes and I realize I should have been working on an
assignment that was due *LOL*. No, I should be fine. I got my scores on the
quizzes and I scored an 87 on both of them. Back to the exam I took today,
it was the mid-term and my next exam in htat class will be the final exam so
if I bombed this exam it will be tough passing the class because besides the
final I have a paper due in that class and that is all the grades that I
will be given for this class. The class is Social Movements in The World
System discussing globalization, world system, modern world system, Marxist
Theory, Dependency Theory, Development Theory, Modernization Theory,
Treadmill of Production and Treadmill of destruction as well as
Transnational Corpporations. All this dealing with Asia, Africa, South
America, North America, and Europe. So, outside my realm of psychology. I
found out something interesting last night. One of my classmates in Criminal
Justice, I graduated from high school with her. We had a guest speaker last
night from the Knoxville Police Deprtment and I found out during asking
questions that he is my cousins beat partner.