[audio-pals] The Semester Gets Even Busier

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 22:51:42 -0400

Well, I joined another honors society and that induction ceremony is coming
up on November 1. Amanda and I on the spur of the moment on our anniversary
decided to talk to a mortgage loan officer. Well, as long as we get some
little kinks worked out which we should be able to with no problems we are
approved. As a matter of fact the loan officer has already told us what she
would approve us for so it is now up to us to get her the information.
Bethann are you ready to sell us a house *LOL*? So, let the house hunting
begin. Oh and other good news is I took an exam yesterday and it improved
greatly from the one I took earlier in the semester. I made a 72 on the
first exam. The second exam I scored a 92 so I was happy with that. Tomorrow
I have an online exam for my Criminal Justice class. We are supposed to have
a guest speaker tomorrow night as well from the courts so that ought to be
interesting. Little Man has been to Boo At The Zoo, a fall festival,
tomorrow night my dad and mom are coming to get him to take him to trunk or
treat at our church, Friday night Amanda and I will take him out to a
subdivision or my dad and mom's neighborhood and let him trick or treat.
Backing up a little we celebrated Amanda's birthday which is tomorrow
tonight since I have class tomorrow night and have already missed class
twice this semester. We went to Red Lobster, we got her a Wal-Mart gift
card, and a stylus for the iPad that she requested. She seemed happy with
the gifts and her whole birthday celebration. However, she has requested a
cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday. I am looking forward to
the Cheesecake as well from there *LOL*. Have a good night, a safe Haloween,
and see you all next time.