[audio-pals] Re: Recording Application Fixed! I think. *LOL*

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:40:56 -0500

So what exactly was it?  You forget to plug in the mike/headphones?  Or did you
have the mike turned off or all the way down in the app?

It’s interesting that it converted to .mp3, because .mp3s are typically larger
than comparable .m4a files.  You sure the app itself isn’t recording in .mp3
now?  They may have changed that themselves so it could be more universal, sort
of like using a .pdf file verses a .doc file or .word file.