[audio-pals] Re: Letter To group.

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 20:55:47 -0600

hey for some reason it's not showing up as a link. not sure why it just says the letter h after sendspace users. Wonder if that is my email client?

On 12/13/2014 8:49 PM, Thomas McMahan wrote:
  For Sendspace users:

Will be putting it in dropbox shortly for those in the group box, since
Sendspace wizard is running now though I expect it will take some time yet.

I will have to do the group archive folder later, because I just created a new
folder for them, and I want to organize them by year if possible.
ttps://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/vzfegb* To post to the audio-pals group send
e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word subscribe in